LET THERE BE!!!


It is not by might nor power, but by the Spirit of God, who lives in us. We have the Spirit of He who raised Jesus from death, we have Him in us. Therefore start exhibiting the nature of God, that is what He expects from you. This is the believer’s authority.
God did not just leave us as orphans, He gave us His Spirit. He wants to see His sons doing great things on earth. He experts greater things from us more than what He did on earth. What is your testimony? Manifest the things of God, allow Him to explore.
God opened a way for the Israelites, but His son walked on the surface of waters. Elijah commanded fire from heaven; Philip was transported from place to place—and I asked myself, was these things real?
They were real, never think they were abstract. God wants us to have His kind of faith, to command things into existence as if they were already there. He just said let there be, and it was so. You don’t need bigger faith to move mountains, even as small as the mustard seed will do (Mathew 17:20). How? Because you have His Spirit in you.
I remember a friend of mine on campus whose name is Babata Ernest. He testified about a day he had to sleep without money. He was expecting money from home but was not available on his credit card. He went to bed that day and came back to check the next day. And he said, “the next day, I went to the ATM device in the evening and was very hungry. I waited for the surrounded people to go then I inserted the empty card in the machine. I layed my hands on the machine and prayed to God for just 5 Ghana cedis. That was all I could ask, I just wanted a miracle. After the prayer, I checked my balnce again to see only 5 cedis in my account. I was shocked!! Indeed surprised!!! He is a living God.” He confessed that he should have asked for a huge sum instead of the 5 cedis, but that is not God’s fault, your faith served you.
The Bible says the words I speak is spirit and life, so even machines have ears to listen to me when I speak. Dry bone come to life when they hear me speak, for it is not by might nor by power, But by the Spirit of God working through me. He is the God who commands light to shine out of darkness (2 Cor. 4:6)
He says let the poor say, I am rich; let the week say, I am strong, that is faith. Speaking things to be which seems to not exist, saying “let there be…” it works just like that. When you need money just command in the Name of Jesus. Keep saying “I am rich, I am rich, I’m rich in dollars, rich in pounds, rich euro, in cedis, in yen… money is coming. I am strong, I can’t be sick.” Command healing into being; command them into existence. It is by God’s Spirit so let there be!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLYING ABOVE THE STORM

You Can't Hold Back the Dawn